Waqf Establishment for prospective Studies
Prospective Studies Center
The Prospective Studies center is a Non-profit center affiliated to Waqf Establishment for prospective studies in Riyadh. License No. 1010415828, date: 30 / 7 / 1435 AH, based on Waqf deed which was issued by the Endowments Office in Riyadh. License No.: 3521534, date: 23 / 7 / 1435 AH.
Including the Board of Supervisors which is made up of:
- Dr.Khaled Ebn Abdu El-Aziz Al Hemedy
- Prof. Dr.: Saleh Ebn Hussein Al-Aide
- Sheikh: Saleh Ben Mohamed Al-Twegry
- Dr. Abdu El-Aziz Ben Rashid Al-Materdy
- Dr.Abdu El Aziz Ebn Abdu Al Rahman Al Dahsh Al Twegry.
The Establishment was recommended by a group of leading scientists in the country, led by: Highness Sheikh: Abdu-Allah Al-Motlak, Highness Sheikh Abdu-Allah Al-Khaneen, it is important to state that the Center vision, mission and objectives are summarized as follows:
Leadership in foreseeing the future.
Providing scientific studies and visions in all areas that contribute to the reality personification besides looking forward to brighter future.
Objectives of the Center:
1. Providing information, data and research in the field of prospective studies.
2. Formulating visions and providing prospective consultation that contribute to various aspects of development.
3- Building up and deploying prospective culture.
4. Holding on partnerships with personnel in addition to internal and external bodies of relevant authorities.
Means of achieving goals:
1. Carrying out Studies and researches.
2- Providing specialized consultations.
3- Holding on various scientific meetings (conferences – Seminars – Workshops – Search).
4 – Building databases in the center aspects of interests.
5- Carrying out surveys, statistics, and questionnaires.
6- Creating a web site for the center on the internet besides taking the advantage of Social Media Network Websites.
7- Establishing training courses.
8- Issuing books and periodic reports.
9- Translation and publishing.
10. Communication with other centers and relevant authorities.